If you’re using Apple Watch and and want to rolled in developer beta watchOS 10 then you should have to follow these simple steps. Here are few simple steps to rolled in watchOS 10 developer beta.
Make sure your watch have 50% percent change and it is connected to the WiFi. Your iPhone should have near you.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to My Watch > General > Software Update > Beta Updates.
- Select watchOS 10 Developer Beta from the list.
- Return to the previous menu and wait for the watchOS 10 developer beta to appear.
- Now, tap Download and Install and enter your iPhone’s passcode to confirm your action.
Your Apple Watch will then start downloading the newest watchOS 10 developer beta. The installation can take a while, so ensure your watch has sufficient charge during the process.
While you wait for it to finish, you can check out the top watchOS 10 features to learn about all the features you need to check and play around with.
Downgrading the Apple Watch from a beta release to a stable build is not possible, so avoid installing the developer beta if stability is of prime importance.